Mysteries of Masyaf (Assassin’s Creed)
Number of sims: 1
Combat/Story: Story driven, with combat allowed.. and special armies for those who enjoy combat
Meter: UraKombat (free)
Website: (not yet)
Registration/Application: Not required
Backstory: Based on the Assassin’s Creed video game series, timeline is sort of mixed sometime it seems but follows the game from the first game through Revelations.
Rating: RATING COMING SOON (Scoring breakdown at end of review)
RPS Review: REVIEW COMING SOON!
1. Does the sim operate and function as advertised/claimed?
2. Is it a well-built sim? Quality builds and textures?
3. Is it logically laid out and easy to navigate?
4. Rules/Instructions well documented & easy to understand?
5. Staff attentiveness
6. Lag Level
7. OOC player interaction
8. Theme & story consistency
9. New player acceptance (how well do current players welcome new players?)
10. Character/Race diversity